All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionWith the ending of the Cold War, the search for a new international and economic order has begun. This text examines the role of key economic power brokers, particularly the USA, in the reconstruction and reconfiguration of an international economy after World War II.
- Author(s)Sylvia Ostry
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication21/06/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTwentieth Century Fund Books/Reports S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note11 line drawings, 39 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.