All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sosteness Francis Materu
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Criminal Justice Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Background to the Post-Election Violence.- The Post-Election Violence and Immediate Aftermath.- Criminal Accountability at Domestic Level.- Alternatives and Adjuncts to Domestic Prosecutions.- The Kenya Situation before the ICC.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographySosteness Francis Materu is a lecturer in the Faculty of Law of the University of Dar es Salaam (Tanzania). He obtained his Bachelors Laws Degree (LL.B) from the same University in 2008, a Master of Laws Degree (LL.M) from the University of the Western Cape (South Africa) in 2010, and a Doctorate in Law from Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin (Germany) in 2014. He is also a proud alumnus of the South African-German Centre for Transnational Criminal Justice.
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.86
- £2.98Trending at £5.82
- £29.89Trending at £33.01
- £25.00Trending at £29.50
- £10.76Trending at £10.95
- £14.02Trending at £16.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.