CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA hopeful and humorous look at the next thirty years--to the world beyond petroleum.
- Author BiographyAlbert Bates is an Environmental Educator and Founder of the Ecovillage Training Center at The Farm in Tennessee. He has been instrumental in facilitating the growth of the worldwide ecovillage movement into an organization of more than 20,000 communities on six continents with more than one million residents.
- Author(s)Albert Bates
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note50 B&W illustrations, charts, and graphs
- Weight528 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.