All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are told that we live in a post ideological era; that we have moved 'beyond Left and Right'; and that we are 'all in it together'. Democracy has been reduced to the consensual administration of economic necessity. How can we make sense of this form of depoliticisation? This title examines how the post political has come to dominate governance.
- Author BiographyJaphy Wilson is Lecturer in International Political Economy at the University of Manchester. Erik Swyngedouw is Professor of Geography at Manchester University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byErik Swyngedouw,Japhy Wilson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.