All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how the introduction of rural private property rights in Ukraine and Russia generated poverty.
- Author BiographyJessica Allina-Pisano is an Associate Professor in the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa, and an Associate of the Harvard University Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies. She received her PhD in Political Science from Yale University, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jessica Allina-Pisano
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.