The Post-War British Literature Handbook by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by essjays
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £4.16Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £34.74Trending at £35.59
- £27.41Trending at £35.98
- £26.26Trending at £26.76
- £9.45Trending at £13.03
- £26.98Trending at £27.63
- £19.56Trending at £21.81
- £11.09Trending at £13.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an accessible and comprehensive introduction to literature and culture in post-war Britain. This title includes: introductions to authors, texts and contexts; guides to key critics, concepts and topics; an overview of major critical approaches; case studies in reading primary and secondary texts; and a glossary of critical terms.
- Author BiographyKatharine Cockin is Reader in English at the University of Hull, UK. Jago Morrison is Senior Lecturer in English at Brunel University, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature and Culture Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJago Morrison,Katharine Cockin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.