All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark study of posters as art, design, and advertising in the nineteenth century
- Author BiographyRUTH E. ISKIN is an associate professor of art history in the Department of the Arts at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev. She is the author of Modern Women and Parisian Consumer Culture in Impressionist Painting.
- Author(s)Ruth E. Iskin
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note188 illus. (48 colour)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.