All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £9.00
- £14.99Trending at £15.71
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
About this product
- DescriptionUsing examples from both mainstream and niche media - from prime-time television series to specialty Christian media and audience interactions on social media, this book draws upon a variety of disciplines including communication studies, sociology, and cultural studies in order to understand emergent strategies for framing post-racial America.
- Author BiographyCatherine R. Squires is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of Minnesota. She is the author of Dispatches from the Color Line: The Press and Multiracial America.
- Author(s)Catherine R. Squires
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleCritical Cultural Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.