All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.69Trending at £13.50
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £6.59Trending at £11.07
- £10.19Trending at £16.99
- £8.40Trending at £11.88
- £7.50Trending at £9.44
- £7.59Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn uncompromising analysis of twentieth-century Irish politics and the men who controlled the destiny of an entire nation, now updated and in paperback for the first time.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN COLLINS is political editor of the Sunday Tribune and is a frequent contributor to radio and television programmes on political matters. He has written several books, including The Haughey Files and Spring and the Labour Story. His latest book, The Power Game, charting the rise and fall and rise again of the Fianna Fail party, is a bestseller.
- Author(s)Stephen Collins
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2000
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.