Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £21.96
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book affords a panoramic view of the twentieth and twenty-first century Middle East through occupation, oppression and political resistance.
- Author BiographyCharles Tripp is Professor of Politics with reference to the Middle East at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He is the General Editor of the Cambridge Middle East Studies Series and author of A History of Iraq (3rd edition, 2007) and Islam and the Moral Economy: The Challenge of Capitalism (2006).
- Author(s)Charles Tripp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.