CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for reinstating historical linguistics, especially in morpho-syntax. This work provides a critique of foundational concepts of an object-oriented linguistic perspective. It highlights such dimensions as similarity, (surface) redundancy, frequency of form, and social and environmental conditions on language use.
- Author BiographyDieter Wanner, Ohio State University, Columbus, USA.
- Author(s)Dieter Wanner
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TiLSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number170
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight623 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.