All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollective wisdom refers to knowledge and insight gained through group and community interaction. This title shows how we can reliably tap into the extraordinary cocreative potential that exists whenever human beings gather together. It also includes historical examples that illustrate how collective wisdom has emerged in a range of cultures.
- Author BiographyAlan Briskin is author of the award-winning book The Stirring of Soul in the Workplace and coauthor of Daily Miracles and Bringing Your Soul to Work: An Everyday Practice. Alan is a pioneer in the field of organizational learning and cofounder of the Collective Wisdom Initiative. Sheryl Erickson has been principal investigator for the Collective Wisdom Initiative, seeking to articulate a field of study and practice now identified as that of collective wisdom. She was liaison for executive leadership development with Procter & Gamble (through Innovation Associates' Leadership and Mastery program), then convener and advocate for what would become a field of practice identified as organizational learning. John Ott has designed and led successful collective change efforts for almost thirty years. He has worked with cities, counties, and large human services systems, and designed and led the initial community change processes at the heart of Smart Start, a statewide initiative in North Carolina. John holds a JD from Stanford University and helped launch Hart Leadership Program at Duke University. Tom Callanan is a senior advisor and former program officer at the Fetzer Institute, where he helped to cofound the Collective Wisdom Initiative. During his time at the Fetzer Institute, he helped to establish a number of internationally recognized initiatives, including We Speak as One: Twelve Nobel Laureates Share Their Vision for Peace; The Seasons Fund for Social Transformation; The Conflict Transformation Collaborative; and The Global Youth Leadership Collaborative. He is a writer, group process facilitator, mountaineer, and former Outward Bound instructor.
- Author(s)Alan Briskin,John Ott,Sheryl Erickson,Tom Callanan
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width54 mm
- Height83 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.