All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Osho Life Es'sentials series focuses on questions specific to our inner life and quality of existence; for example, is it possible to have an authentic spirituality without a belief in God? What is meditation and how does it work? What can I do as an individual to make the world a better place.
- Author BiographyOSHO is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century. He is known for his revolutionary contributions to the science of inner transformation, and the influence of his teachings continues to grow, reaching seekers of all ages in virtually every country in the world. He is the author of many books, including Love, Freedom, Aloneness; The Book of Secrets; and Innocence, Knowledge, and Wonder.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.16
- £13.14Trending at £13.59
- £8.75Trending at £8.92
- £14.56Trending at £16.57
- £9.37Trending at £11.85
- £13.99Trending at £14.98
- £9.38Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.