All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the completion of the first phase of VLTI development, the ESO workshop The Power of Optical/IR Interferometry, held in 2005, gathered researchers together to discuss not just interferometers, but also how science uses interferometers and their impact on astronomy as a whole. This title contains the proceedings of this workshop.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleESO Astrophysics Symposia
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 Tables, black and white; XXIX, 603 p.
- Weight1112 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlain Chelli,Andrea Richichi,Francesco Paresce,Francoise Delplancke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.