All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating account of the avant-garde photo-based arts from the early Soviet Union, featuring many previously unpublished images
- Author BiographySusan Tumarkin Goodman is senior curator emerita and Jens Hoffmann is deputy director, exhibitions and public programs, both at the Jewish Museum. Alexander Lavrentiev is a Moscow-based art historian, grandson of the photographer Alexander Rodchenko, and director of the Rodchenko-Stepanova archive.
- Author(s)Jens Hoffmann,Susan Tumarkin Goodman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note148 color + 30 b-w illus.
- Weight1378 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.