Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA top wealth management advisory expert reveals her firm's 4-quadrant discipline for building best practices The Power of Practice Management is not a book about practice management theory; instead it offers advisors a definitive guide to running a successful, satisfying, and sell-able advisory business.
- Author BiographyMatt Matrisian brings nearly twenty years of financial services industry experience and knowledge to this book. Joining Genworth Financial Wealth Management, Inc., in 2010 as the Director of Practice Management, he has worked to enhance the practice management programs offered, including development of a successful business transition services program and a robust advisor coaching program. Matt holds a BA in finance from the University of South Florida and an MBA from the University of Florida. This publication represents a compendium of experience and a history of practice management expertise by Genworth Financial Wealth Management, Inc., AssetMark, and Quantuvis. It symbolizes our long-standing commitment to independent advisors, helping hundreds of practitioners build great businesses for nearly twenty years.
- Author(s)Matt Matrisian,Natalie Doss,Stephanie Bogan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.