All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.97
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the notion that the eighteenth-century principles underlying the American separation of powers system are incompatible with the demands of twentieth-century governance. This book demostrates the continuing relevance of these principles by questioning the dominant scholarship on the legislative veto.
- Author BiographyJessica Korn, a Freedom Forum Fellow (1997-1998), is an Adjunct Professor of Business at Columbia University.
- PrizesShort-listed for Choice's Outstanding Academic Books 1997 (United States).
- Author(s)Jessica Korn
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight28 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.