All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy recognizing and accepting their child's feelings, parents can improve their child's emotional resilience. The Power of Validation is the first book to explain this critical process and offer parents skills they can use to validate and empower children in order to reduce behavioral problems, instill confidence, and increase children's ability to regulate their own emotions.
- Author BiographyKaryn D. Hall, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been in practice for over thirty years. Originally trained as a child psychologist, she now specializes in dialectical behavior therapy and is the director of the Dialectical Behavior Therapy Center in Houston, TX.Melissa H. Cook, LPC, is a dialectical behavior therapist in Houston, TX, specializing in eating disorders and borderline personality disorder.
- Author(s)Karyn D. Hall,Melissa H. Cook
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight238 g
- Width228 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.