Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Power of We In The Power of We, Jonathan Tisch reminds us again that working together still yields the best results. Jon has spent a lifetime mobilizing people and organizations to get a job done in business and in civic service.
- Author BiographyJonathan Tisch is Chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels, and has been at the helm of the company since 1989. He has been instrumental in furthering the development of the hotel chain and its emergence as one of the country's leading luxury hotel companies. At the same time, Tisch is recognized as a preeminent leader of the $555 billion travel and tourism industry. He is Chairman of the Travel Business Roundtable and NYC & Company, the city's official tourism marketing organization, and was formerly vice chair of the Welfare to Work Partnership and chairman of the American Hotel and Lodging Association. Loews Corporation, parent company of Loews Hotels, is one of the largest diversified financial holding companies in the United States, with nearly $80 billion in assets. Tisch believes the best way to create lasting success is through partnerships that empower employees, satisfy customers, contribute to communities, and improve the bottom line. Karl Weber is a freelance writer specializing in business and current affairs. He is coauthor with Adrian Slywotzky of How to Grow When Markets Don't and How Digital Is Your Business?
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Tisch,Karl Weber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.