CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Brian S. Butler,David S. Kaufer,Jeff Collins,Suguru Ishizaki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: T. Oakley, Foreword. Preface. Introduction: Words and Their Potency for Priming Audiences. Part I:Preliminaries. Priming Audience and Practices of Literacy. Cataloging English Strings for Their Priming Potencies: A Report of a Research Study. Methods for Selecting and Catloging Strings. The Catalog Hierarchy. The Hierarchy in Relation to Previous Scholarship. Part II:Results: The Catalog in Depth. Cluster 1: Internal Perspectives. Cluster 2: Relational Perspectives, Part I. Cluster 2: Relational Perspectives, Part II. Cluster 3: External Perspectives. Part III:Implications and Applications of Rhetorical Priming Theory. Using Priming Strings to Analyze Corpora of Texts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.