All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhy writing matters in higher education
- Author BiographyCHRISTIANE DONAHUE is director of the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric at Dartmouth College. KELLY BLEWETT is a doctoral student at the University of Cincinnati, where she is pursuing a PhD in rhetoric and composition.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Edited byChristiane Donahue,Kelly Blewett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.