Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a variety of important topics, including how to pray for: God's plan for each child; the growth of your children's faith; and, strong, healthy family relationships. This book will help you pray for your children powerfully and effectively. It is suitable for anyone concerned about the hearts and minds of the kids they love.
- Author BiographyStormie Omartian is the bestselling author of The Power of a Praying series (more than 35 million books sold). Her other books include Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On; Lead Me, Holy Spirit; Prayer Warrior; and Out of Darkness. Stormie and her husband, Michael, have been married more than 40 years. They are the parents of two married children and have two granddaughters. www.stormieomartian.com
- Author(s)Stormie Omartian
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.