Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that we are caught in a collective illusion about the nature of modern technology that prevents us from imagining solutions to our economic and environmental crises other than technocratic fixes.
- Author BiographyAlf Hornborg is professor and chair of the Human Ecology Division at Lund University, Sweden
- Author(s)Alf Hornborg
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobalization and the Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight449 g
- Width148 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.79Trending at £6.92
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £25.37Trending at £37.37
- £17.18Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.