All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDue to a tragedy at birth, Oliver de Vinck was born severely handicapped--blind, mute, crippled, helpless. Despite the doctors' bleak prognosis, his loving parents took him home, where they and their children cared for him. He lived for thirty-three years.
- Author(s)Christopher De Vinck
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight246 g
- Width146 mm
- Height241 mm
- Introduction byFred Rogers
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £33.03
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.98
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.