The Practical Step-by-step Guide to Making Pop-ups & Novelty Cards: a How-to Guide to the Art of Paper Engineering, Featuring Over 100 Techniques and Projects Shown in 1000 Fantastic Photographs and Illustrations by Ann R. Montanaro, Trish Phillips (Hardback, 2011)
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.34Was:£16.99Free postage
- £13.94Was:£16.99Free postage
- £22.90Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the mechanics of pop-ups and be inspired to create your own individual cards, gifts and books.
- Author BiographyTrish Phillips is an author, illustrator and paper engineer. She studied Graphic Design at Camberwell College of Art in London, where her interest in paper engineering was inspired by tutor Paul Jackson, a well-known paper sculptor. She is the author and illustrator of many pop-up books published by Little Tiger Press. Ann Montanaro is the founder of The Movable Book Society, a world-wide organization with nearly 400 members that has been promoting pop-up books since 1993. Her two volumes of Pop-Up and Movable Books: A Bibliography document the history and publication of English language mechanical books.
- Author(s)Ann R. Montanaro,Trish Phillips
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Note1000 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight1616 g
- Width242 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £4.05Trending at £5.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £8.32Trending at £11.26
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.