Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging social workers to take a critical, evidence-informed approach to their thinking and practice, this easy-to-read book has been updated to include new developments in social work education, with new chapters on building resilience within social work practice and working with marginal and failing learners.
- Author BiographySarah has 15 years experience as a practice teacher both on and off site; eight years experience of developing, leading and delivering Bournemouth University Practice Education Programmes including; the Practice Teaching Programme, Enabling Work Based Learning (as a stand alone programme and within Specialist Awards), and Leading & Enabling Others (within Higher Specialist Awards). Lynne specialises in professional educational development within post-qualifying (PQ) and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes at the National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work and Professional Practice at Bournemouth University. Here she has helped design and develop a number of units for both health and social care markets. She facilitates learning about critical thinking, professional reasoning and judgement, evidencing professional learning, leading and enabling others, and service improvement methodology. Lynne's professional and research interests focus on the nature and development of professional reasoning and judgement, and her Professional Doctorate has helped create a unique set of assessment criteria for their development and evaluation within academic written work.
- Author(s)Lynne Rutter,Sarah Williams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.