The Practice of Adaptive Leadership: Tools and Tactics for Changing Your Organization and the World by Alexander Grashow, Marty Linsky, Ronald A. Heifetz (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 8 Jan
- £13.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £17.03Was:£18.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hands-on, practical guide, Practice of Adaptive Leadership contains stories, tools, diagrams, cases, and worksheets to help managers develop their skills as leaders who are able to take people outside their comfort zones and address the toughest challenges.
- Author BiographyRon Heifetz and Marty Linsky are cofounders and Principals of Cambridge Leadership Associates and authors of previous books on adaptive leadership, with over fifty years of teaching and leadership consulting experience between them. Alexander Grashow is Cambridge Leadership Associates Director of Consulting Practice and has extensive experience as a leadership consultant, teacher, and trainer.
- Author(s)Alexander Grashow,Marty Linsky,Ronald A. Heifetz
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.