All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping power relations and cultural diversity at the forefront, this is a comprehensive introduction to counseling and psychotherapy skills designed to teach future practitioners how to develop and foster collaborative relationships with their clients.
- Author BiographyDavid Pare, PhD is a psychologist and family therapist. He is also a full professor at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Education, where he teaches counselling and psychotherapy. The director of the Glebe Institute, A Centre for Constructive and Collaborative Practice, Dr. Pare has a long-standing interest in collaborative approaches to counselling and supervision. He is co-editor of Collaborative Practice in Psychology and Therapy (with Glenn Larner) and Furthering Talk: Advances in the Discursive Therapies (with Tom Strong).
- Author(s)David A. Pare
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.