All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note300 p.
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJ. R. Roelandt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI. Instrumentation and Examination Techniques of Two-Dimensional Echocardiography.- 1. Performance characteristics of two-dimensional cardiac scanners..- 2. Comprehensive M-mode and two-dimensional echocardiographic examination: anatomy, technique, image orientation and specific clinical application..- II. Problems Related to Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of M-Mode, Two-Dimensional and Doppler Echocardiography.- 3. Limitations and pitfalls of M-mode and two-dimensional echocardiography..- 4. Quantitative aspects of measurement error in echocardiography..- 5. Doppler-echocardiography; its advantages and limitations in adult cardiology..- III. Clinical Usefulness of Transesophageal and Contrast Echocardiography.- 6. Transesophageal (M-mode and two-dimensional) echocardiography..- 7. Contrast echocardiography..- 8. Contrast echocardiography in the neonate..- IV. Application and Validity of M-Mode and Two-Dimensional Echocardiography in Common Cardiac Diseases.- 9. New aspects of eehocardiography for the diagnosis and treatment of pericardial disease..- 10. Eehocardiography of the cadiomyopathies: congestive, hypertrophic and restrictive types..- 11. Eehocardiography in vegetative endocarditis..- 12. Eehocardiography of intra-cardiac masses: tumors and thrombi..- 13. Eehocardiography of the mitral valve: accuracy of criteria for clinical decision making in daily practice..- 14. Two-dimensional eehocardiography of the aorta and aortic valve. Is quantitation possible?.- 15. Two-dimensional eehocardiography of ventricular septal defects..- V. Assessment of the Left Ventricle by M-Mode and Two-Dimensional Echocardiography.- 16. Quantification of left ventricular function: how useful is it for clinical decision making..- 17. Computer-aided analysis of M-mode echocardiograms: practical and clinical relevance of results..- 18. A critical look at quantification of the left ventricle from M-mode and two-dimensional echocardiography..- VI. Application of M-Mode and Two-Dimensional Echocardiography in Coronary Artery Disease.- 19. The value of echocardiography in the coronary care unit: left ventricular wall motion studies in the assessment of the patient with acute myocardial infarction..- 20. Echocardiographic diagnosis of complications of myocardial infarction..- 21. Usefulness of echocardiography for the assessment of interventions in patients with acute and chronic coronary artery disease (thrombolysis, vasodilatory therapy etc.)..
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.