All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of: Practice of psychoanalytic parent-infant psychotherapy / Tessa Baradon with Carol Broughton ... [et al.]. 2005.
- Author BiographyTessa Baradon developed and manages the Parent Infant Project at the Anna Freud Centre. She is Co-Director at the International Training School for Infancy and Early Years, and Adjunct Professor at the University of Witwatersrand, School of Human and Community Development. She is a practicing child psychotherapist and supervisor and writes and lectures on applied psychoanalysis and parent-infant psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Angela Joyce,Carol Broughton,Jessica James,Michela Biseo,Tessa Baradon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.23
- £12.42Trending at £17.89
- £27.06Trending at £29.67
- £24.98Trending at £25.61
- £20.42Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.87
- £9.42Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.