CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Marcy's own experiences, this 1863 work enables the emigrant to the American west to be self-reliant and survive.
- Author BiographyRandolph Barnes Marcy was a career officer in the United States Army, achieving the rank of brigadier general before retiring in 1881. Marcy's 1859 book, The Prairie Traveler, has been called one of the most important works in making possible the great Western overland migration of United States settlers in the last half of the nineteenth century. He died in 1887.
- Author(s)Randolph B. Marcy
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - North American History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySir Richard Francis Burton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.