All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMood swings, depression, irritability, weight gain and aggression, are a few of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. It can affect your behaviour, your emotions and your impact on others. This book explains what premenstrual syndrome is and how you can recognise and chart your own symptoms.
- Author(s)Dr. Caroline Shreeve
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/09/1992
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleWomen's Health S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/02/1998
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.