All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.97
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and explains a surprising affinity for medievalism and medieval studies among the leading figures of critical theory. This book contains original essays by Bataille and Bourdieu - translated English - that testify in various ways to the strange persistence of medievalisms in French postwar avant-garde writings.
- Author BiographyBruce Holsinger is associate professor of English at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is the author of Music, Body, and Desire in Medieval Culture, 1150-1400.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Holsinger
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight406 g
- Width176 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.