CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)Jan Marc Berk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFinancial and Monetary Policy Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. 1. Introduction and Overview. 2. The Information Content of the Yield Curve for Monetary Policy: a Survey. 3. Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of Exchange Rate Expectations: Evidence from Survey Data. 4. International Interdependence of Business Cycles: The Use of Leading Indicators for Forecasting and Analysis. 5. Measuring Inflation Expectations: a Survey Data Approach. 6. Price Movements in the Netherlands and Germany and the Guilder-Dmark Peg. 7. Summary and Concluding Remarks. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.