All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPREPARE. SURVIVE. THRIVE. Is your survival plan complete from A to Z? Are you truly 100 percent prepared? Because if you overlook one vital area, fail to stock one critical supply, or underestimate one potential danger, your whole plan could come crashing down --P.  of cover.
- Author BiographyJim Cobb is a disaster readiness expert. He has been a prepper for most of his life and has worked almost twenty years in the security management and investigation fields. Jim writes The Frugal Prepper column in Survivalist Magazine as well as a daily blog for Survival-Gear.com. Jim's primary home online is found at SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives and works in the Upper Midwest, sequestered in a fortified bunker with his lovely wife and their three kids.
- Author(s)Jim Cobb
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight327 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £13.11Trending at £16.00
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £16.20
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £6.45Trending at £7.98
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.