All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bryan G. Norton
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePrinceton Legacy Library
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight539 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of Contents*FrontMatter, pg. i*Contents, pg. vii*Preface, pg. ix*Introduction, pg. 1*Introduction to Part I., pg. 9*1. Species Leave the Ark One by One, pg. 13*2. The Biology of Human-Caused Extinction, pg. 28*3. Social and Perceptual Factors in the Preservation of Animal Species, pg. 50*Introduction to Part II, pg. 77*4. Human Preferences, Economics, and the Preservation of Species, pg. 79*5. On the Inherent Danger of Undervaluing Species, pg. 110*6. On the Intrinsic Value of Nonhuman Species, pg. 138*7. Philosophical Problems for Environmentalism, pg. 173*8. Duties of Preservation, pg. 195*Introduction to Part III, pg. 223*9. On the Susceptibility of Different Species to Extinction: Elementary Instructions for Owners of a World, pg. 226*10. Species Protection and Management Decisions in an Uncertain World, pg. 243*11. Property Rights and Incentives in the Preservation of Species, pg. 255*Epilogue, pg. 268*Notes on Contributors, pg. 285*Selected Bibliography, pg. 289*Index, pg. 297
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.