All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £16.55Trending at £19.32
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides studies of how words have served - or failed to serve - American presidents. This book contains chapters which examine George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton.
- Author BiographyVolume editor LEROY G. DORSEY is a professor of speech communication at Texas A&M University. He holds the Ph.D. from Indiana University.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePresidential Rhetoric and Political Communication
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.6
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content NoteIndex.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLeroy G. Dorsey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.