All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the top American historians to offer a look at one of the most controversial US presidencies. This book examines the successes as well as the failures, covering different major aspect of Bush's two terms in office.
- Author BiographyJulian E. Zelizer is professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University. He is the author of Arsenal of Democracy, On Capitol Hill , and Taxing America . He is a frequent contributor to CNN.com, Politico , and the New York Times , among others.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJulian E. Zelizer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.