All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith every new presidential administration, thousands of highly accomplished individuals face one of the greatest challenges of their lives: learning to become an effective presidential appointee.
- Author BiographyG. Edward DeSeve is senior lecturer at the University of Pennsylvania's Fels Institute for Government and senior fellow at the James MacGregor Burns Academy of Leadership at the University of Maryland School of Public Policy, USA. He previously served as chief financial officer of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, controller of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and deputy director for management at OMB.
- Author(s)G. Edward DeSeve
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.