All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBachner demonstrates how many of the most influential novels of the 1960s are united by the dramatic opposition they draw between a debased and untrustworthy conventional language, on the one hand, and a violence that appears to be prelinguistic and unquestionable, on the other.
- Author BiographySally Bachner is an assistant professor of English at Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Sally Bachner
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight456 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.