All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionMany low-income countries and development organizations are calling for greater liberalization of labor immigration policies in high-income countries. At the same time, human rights organizations and migrant rights advocates demand more equal rights for migrant workers. This title shows why you cannot always have both.
- Author BiographyMartin Ruhs is associate professor of political economy at the University of Oxford, where he is also director of studies in economics at the Department for Continuing Education; senior researcher at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society; and a fellow of Kellogg College.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Migration and Citizenship Section Best Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Martin Ruhs
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 16 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.