Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this pioneering book attempt to address this problem by utilizing survey techniques, originally developed in environmental economics, to place an economic value on the benefits provided by the voluntary sector in the UK.
- Author BiographyVivien Foster, The World Bank, US and CSERGE, University College London, Susana Mourato, London School of Economics, the late David Pearce, formerly Emeritus Professor of Economics, University College London, UK and Ece OEzdemiroglu, Director, Economics for the Environment Consultancy Ltd (EFTEC), London, UK
- Author(s)David Pearce,Ece Ozdemiroglu,Susana Mourato,Vivien Foster
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.