All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly sixty years, the Soviet Union had the most militarized economy in history. The sheer volume of arms produced, and the physical and human dimensions of the industrial apparatus used to produce those arms, was unmatched.
- Author BiographyClifford G. Gaddy is a senior fellow in the Foreign Policy and Global Economy and Development programs at Brookings, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Author(s)Clifford G. Gaddy
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight20 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.24Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.