All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNovember 1941 Lieutenant Ralph Trewin, D S C, arrives at Singapore as second-in-command of the shallow-draught gunboat, H M S Porcupine. Through the misery and despair of this bloody campaign Trewin and his captain are forced to draw on each other's beliefs and weaknesses, and together they weld the gunboat into a symbol of bravery and pride.
- Author BiographyDouglas Reeman did convoy duty in the navy in the Atlantic, the Arctic, and the North Sea. He has written over thirty novels under his own name and more than twenty bestselling historical novels featuring Richard Bolitho under the pseudonym Alexander Kent.
- Author(s)Douglas Reeman
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight179 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £7.24Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.