All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides trainee teachers with a clear understanding of how to embed inspiring teaching across the subjects that make up the new Primary Curriculum.
- Author BiographyPatricia Driscoll is Reader in Education at Canterbury Christ Church University. Andrew Lambirth is Professor of Education in The Faculty of Education and Health at The University of Greenwich. Before joining Higher Education, he was a Primary School teacher in Peckham and Bermondsey in South East London. Andrew has published widely in the field of the teaching of Literacy and English including: Primary English (2005, Learning Matters), Creativity and Writing: Developing Voice and Verve in the Classroom (2005, Routledge) with Grainger and Goouch. Understanding Reading and the Teaching of Phonics: Critical Perspectives (2007, Open University) Literacy on the Left: Reform and Revolution (2007 Bloomsbury); Making Poetry Matter (2013 Bloomsbury) with Dymoke and Wilson. Andrew is currently President of the United Kingdom Literacy Association Judith Roden is an experienced teacher of science in all phases of education. She was a Principal Lecturer working in the Faculty of Education, Canterbury Christ Church University, where she undertook the role of crossphase science team leader, managing a large team of science tutors. She has written a number of science books including the Reflective Reader in Primary Science Education, co-wrote Extending Knowledge in Practice as well a number of books, articles and chapters in respected science books. Judith now works part time for Teach First Kent and Medway.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJudith Roden,Mr. Andrew Lambirth,Patricia Driscoll
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.