All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Keith Richmond,Richard Greenfield
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of Contents1. From trainee to teacher 2. First steps - succeeding in your induction year 3. Mastering your subject 4. Moving to the middle 5. Types of school 6. Developing professionally 7. Returning to teaching 8. Working with other adults 9. A career in the classroom 10. Deputy Head 11. Your first Headship 12. Preparing your application 13. The interview
- Author BiographyKeith Richmond is currently Headteacher of Woodside Primary School in Hertfordshire having previously been a Deputy Head in North London. Richard Greenfield is now an Independent Educational Consultant following thirty-two years as a Headteacher of Primary Schools in London and Essex. Both also serve as visiting lecturers and external examiners to Higher Education establishments working in the field of teacher education.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.