Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionEssential volume presenting all primate fossils discovered so far in a comprehensive reference volume.
- Author BiographyWALTER HARTWIG is Associate Professor of Anatomy at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in northern California. He has conducted paleontological field research in South America and Africa, and has authored over 40 scientific articles and book chapters on comparative anatomy, primate evolution and the history of sciences. Professor Hartwig is also founder and director of FOUNTAINHEAD, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving medical care, education and scientific research in underdeveloped countries.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note454 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight1230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byWalter Carl Hartwig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.