All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.90Trending at £7.03
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems ofThe Primitive Observatory, set roughly in the Gilded Age, take readers into a dreamy, alluring world where hapless travelers, doomed heirs, and other colorful types grapple with horrors. This volumeoffers a dark and evocative experience through the tangible grotesque.
- Author BiographyGregory Kimbrell's poems have appeared in Blackbird, the Laurel Review and the Abaculi Project. Kimbrell is the events and programs coordinator for Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries.
- Author(s)Gregory Kimbrell
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCrab Orchard Series in Poetry Editor's Selection
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.