All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PRINCE OF TENNIS series from manga artist Takeshi Konomi continues with volume 10.
- Author BiographyA member of the tennis club at school, Konomi submitted his work to Weekly Shonen Jump after graduation from university and was debuted in a special edition of the magazine in 1993 with TETSUJIN SEKAI ICHI KATAI OTOKO. In 1997, his COOL ~ RENTAL BODYGUARD manga was serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, followed by THE PRINCE OF TENNIS in 1992. Because of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS, the number of children in Japan who have taken up tennis as a sport has increased exponentially. An anime version of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS was created in 2001, and is still going strong.
- Author(s)Takeshi Konomi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- Series TitlePrince of Tennis
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Takeshi Konomi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.85Trending at £5.95
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.95Trending at £5.54
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £3.73Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.