All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.17
- £2.50Trending at £4.63
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PRINCE OF TENNIS series from manga artist Takeshi Konomi continues with volume 9.
- Author BiographyA member of the tennis club in junior and senior high-school, Konomi submitted his work to Weekly Shonen Jump after graduation from university and was debuted in a special edition of the magazine in 1993 with TETSUJIN SEKAI ICHI KATAI OTOKO. In 1997, his COOL ~ RENTAL BODYGUARD manga became serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, followed by THE PRINCE OF TENNIS in 1992. Because of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS, the number of children in Japan who have taken up tennis as a sport has increased exponentially, and the tennis club has become one of the more popular school clubs in junior high today, creating a huge boom for the game. An anime version of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS was created in 2001, and is still going strong.
- Author(s)Takeshi Konomi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitlePrince of Tennis
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Takeshi Konomi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.